ProTek RC 2 Cell LiPo Battery: 7.6V High-Voltage Performance
The ProTek R/C 2S 130C Graphene + HV 4200mAh Shorty LiPo Battery is a great battery option for anyone looking for a lightweight, shorty style battery. Weighing only 170 grams, the HV Shorty is lighter than a standard shorty pack, with a massive increase in capacity. When compared to standard LiPo and LiHV, Silicon Graphene cells deliver improved efficiency, lower operating temperatures, lower internal resistance, better run time, increased cycle life and increased voltage.
This pack is ideal pack for 2WD and 4WD modified racing, or stock class racers that want optimum voltage for the entire run. This pack is also a great choice for 1/8 e-buggies that want to run a lightweight 2x2S saddle pack configuration. The improved efficiency of this pack will allow for lower operating temperatures and lower internal resistance. This gives users a more consistent battery pack. ProTek Graphene + 130C Packs deliver the power needed by serious racers and enthusiasts alike.
Lab testing has shown that ProTek R/C Silicon Graphene packs have double the cycle life when charged at 1C rates, and can be charged at higher amp rates, with less risk of damage to the pack. More importantly, the discharge curve is flatter, meaning the cells maintain higher voltage throughout the discharge cycle with no significant drop off. Additionally, when compared to conventional LiPo batteries Silicon Graphene batteries are lighter, providing a higher capacity per gram ratio. With 7.6V nominal voltage, 130C discharge ratings, incredibly high charge rates and ten different models to choose from, ProTek R/C 130C Graphene + packs are perfect for racers and bashers that demand the absolute best.
- Lighter than a hardcase 2S LiPo pack of equal capacity
- More runtime, with a dramatic increase in voltage and punch
- Silicone Graphene can handle more abuse and deliver more current than a standard LiPo battery
- Improved efficiency, lower operating temperatures, and lower internal resistance!
- Perfect for stock class racers looking to shave grams
- 10C max charge rates - 1C charge rate recommended for longest life
IMPORTANT LITHIUM POLYMER SAFETY INFORMATION
- DO NOT leave a battery in your model when charging
- DO NOT leave lithium batteries unattended when charging
- ALWAYS balance charge lithium battery
- ALWAYS use a LiPo Safe charging bag/box
- YOU MUST use a Li-Poly specific charger to charge lithium batteries (NiMH or NiCD only chargers WILL NOT WORK!)
- YOU MUST not over discharge lithium battery packs
- READ & UNDERSTAND the instructions carefully before operating this battery
NOTE: When using high energy Li-Polymer Batteries, please do not over-discharge or over-charge batteries as this will result in overheated batteries. Discharging capacity can't exceed 80% of the max capacity of the pack after full charging to ensure a good cycle performance. It is recommended to fully charge a brand new battery before using and only discharge the battery 50% for the first 5 cycles. Always monitor race time and/or set a low voltage warning on ESC (End voltage cannot be lower than 3.2v per cell). Do not use a battery that has too low a voltage. Do not expose batteries to sunshine or store/charge batteries at temperatures above 35°C or in a closed car. The high-temperature environment could cause damage to the pack or make it burst. If the battery becomes hot while fast charging, high current discharging, or racing, do not charge it until it has cooled completely. Wait about 20 mins, then inspect prior to recharging.
- (1) ProTek R/C Battery
- (2) 5mm to 4mm Bullet Reducers
- (2) 5mm Bullet Connectors
- (1) 2mm Balance Bullet Connector
|Nominal Voltage:||7.6V (2S)|
|Maximum Charge Rate:||10C (48A)|
|Dimensions (LxWxH):||1.85x3.78x0.79in (47x96x20mm)|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.