The Futaba R304SB-E T-FHSS 4-Channel Telemetry 2.4GHz Receiver is only compatible with Futaba T-FHSS telemetry compatible transmitters. The R304SB-E is very similar to the R304SB (FUTL7680) in that they both feature 4-channels, both feature S.Bus2, both are Telemetry enabled and both cost roughly the same price.
However, the two receivers differ in two fundamental areas: this R304SB-E is only intended for electric vehicles and features the benefit of having a non-exposed built-in antenna. The R304SB is compatible with electric/nitro/gas applications and the antenna is fully exposed.
- The R304SB-E receiver is recommended for electric powered models only. This is NOT recommended for use with nitro or gas powered models.
- Not compatible with the Futaba FHSS, S-FHSS, FASSTest or FASST transmitters.
- T-FHSS System
- Telemetry Enabled
- Built-in Hidden Antenna
- Electric Vehicle Use Only
Futaba System: T-FHSS
Range: 70m (230ft) (at best conditions)
Power Requirement Rated Voltage: 4.8-7.4V
Usable Voltage: 3.5-8.4V
Size: 1.38x0.91x0.33" (35.1x23.2x12.5mm)
Weight: 0.23oz (6.7g)
Number of Ports: 5
PWM Output: 4
SBUS Ports: 0
SBUS2 Ports: 1
Telemetry: Yes (T-FHSS)
High Speed: Yes
High Voltage: Yes
Connector: J (STND)
Range: Only for Electric Powered Car Models
- The R304SB-E receiver is recommended for electric powered models only. This is NOT compatible with nitro or gas powered models.
- Not compatible with the Futaba S-FHSS, FHSS, FASSTest or FASST transmitters.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.