Smart Technology — More connected for more confidence and control
Spektrum™ Smart Technology is about offering a higher connection to your hobby. It's an RC ecosystem that puts you in complete control while making vital components of your model easier to use than ever before. Smart technology ensures that all of your model's electronics work together seamlessly for the greatest efficiency and performance. It keeps you aware of every component's status, boosts your confidence in its capabilities, and makes your entire system more responsive and simple to use.
Spektrum radios with Smart features can download firmware updates instantly using Wi-Fi and can swap setups with compatible radios via Bluetooth. Spektrum Smart LiPo batteries have a built-in microchip that records and communicates your charging preferences automatically to Smart chargers — just connect your pack and press "Start." Smart IC™ series connectors include an innovative data wire that transfers information easily between Smart components with a single connection. Finally, Smart ESCs not only deliver power but also eliminate the hassles from running telemetry. The days of installing and connecting multiple wires, sensors, modules and links are over.
- 6-channel DSMR / DSM2 receiver
- Full-range telemetry capabilities with Spektrum Firma Smart ESC
- Great for models that will benefit from AVC Technology that need additional channels for lights, shift servos and other accessories
- Steering priority puts the driver in complete control
- Fully adjustable-set the precise amount of stability you want or turn off if desired
- Water-resistant "Realkote" coating protects electronics
- Voltage sensor data port, voltage sensor included
- Works with any RC car, truck or buggy
- Compatible with all DSMR transmitters
Built around frequency-agile DSMR technology, the Spektrum SR6100AT 6-channel receiver delivers superb range and response, especially in places where multiple 2.4GHz systems are in use at one time. SR6100AT features patented Spektrum AVC (Active Vehicle Control) and full range telemetry capabilities. AVC Technology reads your control inputs, senses your car's direction and makes as many as 180 steering and power adjustments per second so you can hold the line without holding back. SR6100AT taps into telemetry functions from Spektrum Smart Technology electronics speed controls and conventional voltage sensor.