For the original RR10™ Bomber 4WD RTR, Axial® partnered with Bomber Fabrication owner and two-time King of Hammers rock racing champion Randy Slawson to create a new level of 1/10 scale rock racing rig built on the fast, durable Axial® full tube chassis. Now that rig is set to continue its dominance with new electronics from Spektrum™ and Dynamite™ brands. Also, in addition to the Randy Slawson Bomber updated livery, a second option is available with Savvy Offroad Bomber livery. The Randy Slawson version includes Trail Ready beadlock wheels wrapped with BF Goodrich® Baja T/S KR3 tires, while the Savvy Offroad Bomber comes with Raceline beadlock wheels wrapped with Falken Wildpeak M/T tires.
- Strong, composite plastic full tube chassis
- AR60 OCP-AXLE™ with offset pumpkin
- True 4WD locked differentials
- Easy-access, forward mounted, adjustable battery tray
- Strong full ball bearing transmission with all-metal internal gears
- Durable 32-pitch spur gear for high-torque applications
- Aluminum King Shocks with precision-machined pistons (Slawson Bomber version)
- Aluminum Fox Shocks with precision-machined pistons (Savvy Bomber version)
- 4-Link suspension
- BF Goodrich® Baja T/A KR3 tires (Slawson Bomber version)
- Falken Wildpeak M/T tires (Savvy Bomber version)
- Officially licensed Trail Ready 2.2 bead lock wheels (Slawson Bomber version)
- Officially licensed Raceline 2.2 bead lock wheels (Savvy Bomber version)
- Metal 23T Servo Horn
- Updated AX31354 Heavy Duty C-Hubs
- Multiple shock mounting points
- Realistic scale details
- Strong WB8 HD driveshafts
- Spektrum™ DX3™ transmitter with Thumb Steer
- Spektrum™ SR315 3-channel receiver and waterproof receiver box
- Spektrum™ S614 15kg waterproof metal gear servo
- Dynamite® AE-5L waterproof, 3S LiPo capable ESC
- Axial® 35T motor
- Four white LEDs on the front, two forward-facing on the light bar and two on the rock lights
- Rear racing-style light bar with two red LEDs
Standard features in both Bomber versions are the scale tube chassis; durable front and rear WB8 HD Wildboar™ driveshafts; dual slipper clutch; Hi-Lo transmission with all-metal internal gears; and realistic scale details including molded driver figures, three pairs of helmets (motorsport, open AXI03016ll-face and motocross), molded shock reservoirs and more.
True, 4-wheel drive locked differentials are included for dependable traction. The offset pumpkin of the AR60 OCP-Axle™ increases ground clearance and provides a better driveshaft angle. Thanks to the forward-mounted, easy access battery tray, you can access the adjustable battery compartment simply by removing two body clips to release the front hood. The compartment offers plenty of room to secure 2S or 3S LiPo batteries.
The updated RR10™ Bomber RTR package's new Spektrum™ DX3™ radio uses exclusive DSMR® technology for superior range, response, and interference resistance. The DX3™ transmitter's integrated thumb steering option makes it possible to steer one-handed safely and precisely. Both the transmitter and the supplied SR315 3-channel receiver are fully compatible with Spektrum™ Smart technology. The 15kg Spektrum™ S614 servo includes metal gears and a metal servo horn for strong, reliable steering. Like the receiver, the servo is waterproof for running in any conditions, rain or shine.
The included 3S LiPo capable Dynamite® AE-5L ESC with IC3™ connectors features adjustable drag brake and a light controller with dual LED outputs to accommodate the new LED headlights and tail lights. The RR10 Bomber rock racer now features two forward-facing white LEDs, two white LEDs on the front for rock lights, and a new rear LED light bar with two red LEDs.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.