The JConcepts Clear 1966 Chevy II Nova V2 Street Eliminator Drag Racing Body is an iconic and recognizable body style based on the Super Nova concept vehicle. The design displays eye catching proportions, with squared up bold features and a roofline that recalls popular fastback cars of the era.
JConcepts worked together with Chevrolet to incorporate the Nova heritage while also including options to showcase the street racer appeal. The models main shell is comprised of an updated one-piece design, allowing drivers to more easily fit and finish their individual designs. The rear closure section includes bumper detail, trunk works and vertical taillight cues. In addition, the design team added a sectional rear wing to the project to bring the drag racing inspiration to life. The two-piece rear wing is trunk mounted with a lower support and upper wing with high-speed stabilizing ribs for added performance.
NOTE: Painted and completed vehicle shown for illustrative purposes only and is not included.
- 1966 Chevy II Nova faithful representation
- Two-piece rear wing for street elimination competition
- Fits an assortment of SCT length trucks with width modifications
- Decal sheet with Chevy, Nova, Super Street and JConcepts badges.
- Officially licensed by Chevrolet to JConcepts.
Inside Dimensions: 10.75" (Front), 11" (Rear)