- Fits 2.2 in 1:10 scale rear buggy wheels
- Long lasting tread, yet still fast and agile
- Soft, reusable and waterproof closed cell foam inserts
- Perfect for extreme wear conditions with little dust
- Improved traction with S-compound technology
- Small tightly packed pins handle the abuse of being run on concrete
- M3 (soft) compound for indoor/outdoor use when temperatures are 70-90 degree F
Pro-Line is proud to bring the Fugitive tread to 1:10 size with the Fugitive 2.2" Rear Tire! Ty Tessmann used the Fugitive to win the 1:8 World Championships in Italy and the same technology is now available in a smaller size! The Fugitive was developed to be the longest lasting race tire ever produced while still being quick and agile. Pro-Line's Fugitive tire sets the standard for wear and performance with a whole new design philosophy - small, tightly packed pins handle the abuse of being run on concrete. The Fugitive 2.2" tires includes Pro-Line's long-lasting Closed Cell Foam inserts. When combined with Pro-Line's incredible S3 Compound for high grip tracks, the Fugitive easily has the best performance to cost ratio of any Pro-Line tire making it perfect for many European style outdoor tracks.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.